Sunderland - Tuesday 4th December
Registration : NA
Time : 10:00 - 12:00
£275.00 (ex vat)
Vacancies : 8
Winning Tenders: Improve your Bid Response.
Our popular interactive workshop is designed to enhance your opportunities to win Public Sector Tenders.
Our experienced presenters will share their in-depth knowledge of successfully tendering for contracts, obtained through working in public and private sector procurement, managing the tender process and also in producing successful tender responses for other clients.
The IYBR workshop covers the following topics;
The Procurement Cycle
Public Sector Contracts & Regulation
ITT’s & Award Criteria
How to Increase Chances of Being Shortlisted (with written examples including; subcontractors, social value, KPIs, management information, service level agreements, added value, corporate social responsibility and sustainability)
Do’s & Don’ts
Where to Find Opportunities - some of the usual places you will be able to find opportunities, as well as a few ideas of places you wouldn't ordinarily look
Bid/No Bid decisions and getting bid ready
Getting Feedback - the minimum feedback you're entitled to, as well as the kind of information you would hope to obtain to learn from the process.
The underlying aim is to provide you with skills and advice to help you to turn past tender failures into future tender success!
Who should attend?
* Those who are new to securing work within the Public Sector,
* Have had limited success bidding for work and want to increase understanding of the tendering process,
* Want practical advice as to improve your tender submissions to maximise success and potential growth of your business
* Any organisation who wants to win ‘public sector’ contracts!!
Benefits from attending:
*Increasing your understanding of the public procurement process
* Improving your tender response skills
* Understanding the Do’s and Don’ts of the tender process
* Improving your chances of successful